10 May 2009

Riding the Fire Trucks in the Parade!


For as long as I've lived and coached cheer in Sequim,
I have always wondered why the Cheerleaders didn't participate
in some form or another in the Irrigation Festival Parade.
I've always felt that they are a big part of our community and should
be seen in this kind of big, community event.
Well, this was our first year to participate, largely in part
to Lee, our resident Cheer Dad, who has been so helpful to
me and my coaching staff since he has become a part of
"the team."
We appreciate him and his family (for sacrificing him for us), and
all that he had done so far to help promote and better
SHS Wolves Cheer.
Thank You! Thank You!
Lee!!
Today was FUN!
Thanks for making it a success!


Varsity


Lee and His Family


Coach Deanna and Coach Carmen with
Diane and Annika
Posted by Picasa

No comments: